Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Collapse Is Well Underway; What does that mean for us?

The Collapse Is Well Underway; What does that mean for us?“Don’t buy into the fear, love the earth and respect life” said George. “I am not the front line warrior, and I have my own way to contribute what I can, everyone needs to find that within themselves , and replicate it.” ~Mr. George McClure

Sound advice if you ask me,in light of the many topics covered on the program! It is always a pleasure to take walk in the park with George, he has a way of calming the senses, aiding us into a re-focusing of what really matters with our being preachy or invasive. After all , as he will tell you himself,  ”I’m just George”.

Please enjoy our work on healing and other matters in the world today.We encourage your comments as well as additions to this blog for humanity.

No comments: