Monday, June 16, 2014
MEET ALICE: The Truth behind Rocket Fuel and Chemtrails
IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Pass on!
ALICE: Combustion of Frozen Nanoaluminum
and Water Mixtures
The future of Nano Aluminum propellants is here.It is not in our FUTURE, it has arrived.
• Atmospheric impacts generally come from the interaction of propellant exhaust with the atmosphere.
• Shock sensitivity was performed to determine whether the propellant (ALICE) would propagate a detonation wave.
• Ground-based impacts range from groundwater contamination to explosions caused by mishandling of propellants.
• Space-based impacts generally focus on debris and effects on spacecraft.
• Biological impacts tend to focus on the toxicology and corrosiveness of propellants.
"ALICE produces hydrogen and alumina as its main exhaust; while these are generally billed as environmentally friendly, stratospheric alumina has the potential to reduce ozone concentrations." http://www.aerospace.org/2013/07/31/green-propulsion-trends-and-perspectives/