Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Can Crop Circles change the WORLD VIEW? INterview with Suzanne Taylor (+...


Guest Suzanne Taylor says:
"The crop circle phenomenon is a doorway to a bigger reality than the scientific materialist one in which we are so violent with one another and abusive to the Earth. Having made films about the circles I've had a platform to rabble-rouse for a new worldview. I got a license from TED to produce TEDxWestHollywood, which was another platform to work from. It actually got me on the world stage when I got caught in a controversy about TED's policies which led to their cancellation of my license. Repercussions are still in play, where what TED repressed parallels the world's repression of what could impact our outdated worldview...
Please enjoy our work on healing and other matters in the world today.We encourage your comments as well as additions to this blog for humanity.

No comments: